Troop Annual Dues & Registration – we will be collecting our Troop Dues / Registration fee for the 2020 Scout year starting next week. Dues are $150 for each Scout ($20 per sibling after first Scout i.e. two scouts = $150 + $130 = $280). Please make checks payable Somers Troop 376, return in an envelope with Scout Name(s) & amount enclosed and give to Mrs Sanz at the Pot Luck Dinner.
Klondike Webelos Training Session #1 – Saturday, November 9th 11:45am to 2:15pm at 2 Blackberry Hill Rd, Somers, NY
Todd Cemetery End of Year Clean Up – Sunday, November 10th at 10AM at Todd Cemetery (intersection of Rt 100 and Rt 139). This should be our last one for the year until April. Bring rakes and tarps, mowers and blowers if you have them. The more people show up, the faster the work will be. Again, this is part of your service to our community and required for rank advancement.
Veterans Day Parade – Monday, November 11th meet at Somers Town House / Elephant Hotel at 10am, parade starts at 10:30am with Ivandell Ceremony at 11am – Class A Uniforms only – Neckerchiefs w/ slide, Scout pants, shoes/boots, Hats, belts … please no sneakers or non-scout uniform parts refer to the Scout handbook!
Fall Court of Honor / family Pot Luck Dinner – Tuesday November 12th we will be having our 2nd annual Pot Luck Court of Honor held at the SMS cafeteria (6pm Set-up). Please sign up using the link attached if you have not already done so:
Soldier Care Packages – on Tuesday, November 26th we will be collecting & packing up items for our annual Soldier Care Package Drive during our Troop Meeting. Please see the attached list of recommended items and bring them to our Troop Meeting on Nov 26th.
Troop Raffles Tickets – This is our only fund raising activity! All Scouts are required to purchase / sell $80 in raffle tickets to help fund our Troop activities. Prizes will be distributed to the Scouts who sell the most tickets.
Please see Mrs Moran:
- If you have not picked up your Raffle Tickets
- Sign up with your availability / we need adult volunteers to assist on Wednesday, November 27th at DiCicco’s from 2 to 6pm.
- If you sold your tickets please return them with your money to Mrs Moran.
- If you need more Tickets to sell.
Other Activities – Mark the Date
- Raffle Sales Day #3 DiCicco’s (Somers Town) 11/27/2019 (Wed) 2-6pm
- November Hike Hike w/ Webelos 11/30/19 9am – details to be announced
- December Campout – December 6-8, 2019 details to be announced
- Raffle Drawing SMS 12/10/19