Announcements – June 10, 2019
NO Troop Meeting on Tuesday, June 11th.
- Saturday, June 15th from 10am to 2pm Erik Swee Eagle Fundraiser Car Wash at Gulf Station 2001 Commerce St, Yorktown Heights – see attached Flyer for details.
- Camp Read paperwork / final payment are due, see Mr Cheung email from June 9th
- Tuesday, June 18th – Year End Greenbar / Planning Meeting at Reis Park Pavilion … All scouts are encouraged to attend – All First Class & above ranks and Leadership positions required. Scouts will be discussing / selecting Troop Activities & events for our 2019-2020 Scout year.
- Thursday, June 20th – Last Committee Meeting of this Scout Year. We will meet at the Church of the Good Shepherd at 7:30pm. We will draft our Troop Calendar for 2019-2020 to publish before the summer break. All parents are welcome & encouraged to attend … we need additional committee members, Leaders, merit badge counselors & event coordinators … please consider volunteering – WE NEED YOU!
- Anyone interested in planning / running a Troop Event over the summer break such as: Fishing, or Shooting Merit Badge Sessions, Swim Day/night at Lake Lincolndale, a camping trip, an outing or activity … please let us know … well help you out!
Look for emails for dates regarding our ongoing Conservation Project … Grass Cutting & Ground Maintenance at the Todd Family Cemetery … all Scouts will receive service credit needed for rank advancement.