Announcements – 11/20/19
Troop Annual Dues & Registration – we are collecting Troop Dues / Registration fee for the 2020 Scout year starting next week. Dues are $150 for each Scout ($20 per sibling after first Scout i.e. two scouts = $150 + $130 = $280). Please make checks payable Somers Troop 376, return in an envelope with Scout Name(s) & amount enclosed and give to Mrs Sanz at next Troop Meeting.
Next Troop Meeting – Tuesday, November 26th at SMS at 7:30PM. We will be collecting & packing up items for our annual Soldier Care Package Drive during our Troop Meeting. Please see the attached list of recommended items and bring them to our Troop Meeting.
Troop Raffles Tickets – This is our only fund raising activity! All Scouts are required to purchase / sell $80 in raffle tickets to help fund our Troop activities. Prizes will be distributed to the Scouts who
sell the most tickets.
Please see Mrs Moran:
- If you have not picked up your Raffle Tickets
- Sign up with your availability / we need adult volunteers to assist on Wednesday, November 27th at DiCicco’s from 2 to 6pm.
- If you sold your tickets please
return them with your money to Mrs Moran.
- If you need more Tickets to sell.
Other Activities – Mark the Date
- November Hike w/ Webelos 11/30/19 9am – at Pelton Pond details to be announced
- December Campout – December 6-8, 2019 at Camp Nooteeming, Point NY details to be announced
- Raffle Drawing SMS 12/10/19
- Klondike Webelos Training Session #2 – Saturday, December 14th 11:45am to 2:15pm at 2 Blackberry Hill Rd, Somers, NY