Announcements – 10/6/2019
Troop Meeting Info
Our next Troop meeting will be Thursday, October 10th at the Church of the Good Shepherd at 7:30pm. Green Bars 1st Class & above Ranks and All Leadership positions will meet at 7:00pm … Permission Slips, final sign up & planning for Fire Island Camp out – Saturday October 12th through Monday October 14th.
- There will be NO Troop Meeting this Tuesday in observance of the Jewish holidays and SMS will not being available … So NO Troop Meetings on October 8th or 15th.
- We will resume our Regular Troop meetings at SMS on Tuesday, October 22nd.
Troop Raffles Tickets
This is our only fund raising activity! All Scouts are required to purchase / sell $80 in raffle tickets to help fund our Troop activities. Prizes will be distributed to the Scouts who sell the most tickets.
Raffle tickets will be distributed to all Scouts on Thursday, October 10th. We have 3 raffle sale dates set as follows … please see Mrs Moran on Thursday to sign up with your availability / we need adult volunteers to assist :
- Saturday, October 19th at Stop & Shop from 9am to 1pm
- Sunday, October 27th at Stop & Shop from 9am to 1pm
- Wednesday, November 27th at DiCicco’s from 2 to 6pm
Other items / Mark the dates / help needed:
- Our next Troop Committee Meeting is Thursday October 17th at 7:30pm please mark your calendar and consider joining us … we need a Recruitment Chairperson, Assistant Scout Masters and event coordinators.
- West Point Football Game November, 9th … we need a parent to organize it.
- November Court of Honor / family Pot Luck Dinner – Tuesday November 12th … we need a parent or two to organize it.